• Drive new users to the site to increase brand awareness and market share through programmatic display
• Re-engage with bounced visitors through product specific ad units
• Test seasonal messaging through various promotions and packages
• Consult with in-house marketing team to determine highest traffic areas of the site and most popular product purchases
• Develop multiple sets of creatives from scratch to ensure brand compliance and continuity
• A/B test ad units at a frequency of two week flights
• Delivered over 6,000,000 ad impressions in the US market
• Effective cost per acquisition under $3 over lifetime of campaign
• Over 4,000 clicks to increase return visits to the page for additional purchases
DAVIDsTEA began in 2008. With their first store on Queen Street in Toronto, Canada, success came quickly and the store became a community fixture. Since then, DAVIDsTEA has over 200 stores in neighbourhoods and communities across Canada and the United States. DAVIDsTEA focuses on offering over 150 types of tea, including exclusive blends, limited edition seasonal collections, traditional straight teas and exotic infusions from around the globe. They also feature the largest collection of organic teas and infusions in North America.
With DAVIDsTEA, we paid careful attention to brand specifics such as colors, fonts, and language from within their brand guidelines.