MERCEDES-BENZ of WALNUT CREEK
• Create local area-of-influence awareness for the Mercedes-Benz brand
• Increase overall vehicles sold at the dealership
• Promote MBWC events to local zip codes to ensure high event turnout
• Provide ongoing design assistance for events and all other dealership needs
Single Origin Approach
• Consult with MBWC marketing director to determine local area-of-influence and current promotions
• Develop multiple sets of creatives from scratch, being careful to ensure brand compliance and continuity with Mercedes-Benz
• Keep ad rotation fresh, ensuring there is no banner fatigue
• Delivered over 52 million ad impressions to specific local markets
• Created over 400 unique banner ads on behalf of Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek, paying careful attention to brand guidelines
• Helped generate noticeable lift in used vehicle sales
High Performance Marketing for Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek is a Sonic Automotive dealership, with local territory reaching the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Our continuing goal has been to help promote the Mercedes-Benz brand across all territories, increasing brand awareness and sales via online channels. Throughout our relationship with Mercedes-Benz, we have also helped create numerous event branding items such as posters, banners and even brochures for print.
Print & Apparel
As a design partner with Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek, we routinely created artwork to support their vast array of marketing needs. Working closely with their marketing team, and within the Mercedes-Benz brand standards, we would often work within tight deadlines to generate multiple concepts. From Pop-up banner designs to branded cycling jerseys, we covered all of their projects from head to toe. The majority of these projects were done as vectors in Adobe Illustrator.
“Working with Single Origin feels like we’re working with our own internal marketing team. Ian and his creative team have always been extremely professional, courteous and communicative and they make me feel really supported here.”
Kara Roberts – Marketing Director