Jobs at Single Origin
Why Work At Single Origin?
At Likeable, we offer clients a comprehensive list of reasons to work with us and working on our team is no different. We are an ultra-fast paced working environment that relies on a combination of experience, intellect, and desire to work with amazing folks. We take immense pride in our work and stride to grow our business and ourselves side by side.
As a visual designer, you will be building designs based on client needs and specific project briefs. This will include banner ads, sales decks, website edits and infographics. Expert knowledge of all these areas is not necessary, but we expect a general understanding of each. We’ll help train you in all areas you need help with, and provide you with a full understanding of the business model and how your role fits within it. You will be working directly with the creative director to help guide campaign artwork, as well as implement visuals for the Likeable brand across sales and marketing material.
- Brainstorm, generate creative direction, and implement banner ad designs using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strategize with creative director to create cadence around creative updates
- Take ownership of graphic & web design projects, client interaction optional
- Support Sales & Marketing with various types of projects including pitch decks, Powerpoints, landing pages (WordPress) and one pagers
- Work with Creative team to develop brand direction for Likeable Advertising over the next several years
- Provide positive energy, enthusiasm and feedback for team members around you
Requirements & Prerequisites
- 2-4 year College Degree highly valued, especially in creative field
- 1-5 years min. experience in an Agency or Freelance environment
- US Citizen, California based preferred
- Appropriate computer equipment for Adobe CC & Development Tools
- Portfolio of relevant projects to digital marketing / advertising
- 2-3 Testimonials from past clients regarding quality of workmanship
- Clear and positive communication skills with emphasis on the ability to take feedback on design work
Short Term & Long Term Vision
We’re looking for someone to take initiative and fill in the gaps in our design process. Short term, you’ll be helping develop concepts for advertising, producing designs under the supervision of the creative director, and executing on larger projects behind the scenes. Long term, you will be given ownership over your own creative accounts, help provide direction for the Likeable brand, and support the sales and marketing needs of the company on a daily basis.